Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Wednesday, September 26


You know huis, whatever that you've said to me when I was down and out is going right back to you.

I'm a phonecall away, and driving to your house in the middle of the night will happen sooner than you know.

Dont be a HEE MEN and come back to my loving arms (full of bar chor mee and snake venom) and we shall roam the streets of mustafa and sentosa soon.

Remember:
SOPHANKHAHAH LOVES YOU.
---

Alright so, last night was a blast (as usual) with free alcohol, friends, and more alcohol. I'm quite at a loss for words; it might be due to the light-headedness from what happened last night, or it might just be the knot I have in my stomach; or okay, maybe both!

But, khun suay mak mak ;)

怎么找的到 比我对你更好的人
谁知道你的 小动作代表什么呢
谁知道你 未成熟幼稚的单纯 是需要有个人保温
---

ZOMG!

A suitable image to represent how I feel right now is:



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New